Cleaning Path: 10 in. (254mm)
Tool Diameter: 10 in. (254mm)
Motor: 13 hp Gasoline Engine or
230v, 1ø, 23A Electric
Motor Speed: 2,500 RPM
Power Cord: 50 ft. (230V electric)
Dust Hose Connection: 2 in. (51mm) Ø
Dimensions: L 51.5 in. (1308mm) x W 26.5 in. (673mm) x H 42.5 in. (1078mm)
Weight: 271 lbs (123kg);
225 lbs (102kg) electric version
The Diamatic™ BG-250 surface grinders are designed for medium to large sized jobs. Versatile grinders, the BG-250’s use 10” diamond disks to handle applications ranging from those at general construction job sites to many specialized coating and restoration projects. Our beveled segment diamonds are available in various grit sizes which allow the operator to eliminate gouge marks, control how aggressive to grind, and to even polish concrete. They are forgiving enough to grind over control joints and decorative cuts without damaging edges.
The BG-250’s are easily maneuverable and transportable with over-sized rear wheels that also provide superior control on uneven surfaces. Used with the BDC-1216 or BDC-1324 dust collector, the BG-250’s offer virtually dust-free operation.
The gasoline version, BG-250G13-R offers real muscle with a 13hp electric start engine. The electric version, BG-250-230/60-R, is manufactured using a 5hp, 230 volt motor, for those applications where emissions may be a concern.
Both BG-250’s are powerful high-performance machines built for the rigors of the professional surface-prep contractor.
Click here for available literature.
FEATURES & BENEFITS:
- Flexible coupler helps provide even grinding and maximum disk life
- Grinds to within 2” from walls
- Versatile tooling options for job specific applications
- Kickstand for ease of starting
- Leveling mechanism ensures even grinding after tooling changes
- Rubber mount handle bars reduce vibration and operator fatigue
- Operates virtually dust-free when connected to BDC-1216 or BDC-1324 dust collector