Cleaning Path: 17.5 in. (444mm)
Tool Diameter: 6 in. (155mm)
Plate Speed: 450 RPM
Drum Speed: 50 RPM
Motor: 1.75 hp
Amperage: 15 A
Voltage: 115V, 1ø, 60 Hz
Power Cord: 50 ft.
Dust Hose Connection: 2 in. (51mm) Ø Dimensions: L 27.5 in. (698mm) x W 17.5 in. (444mm) x H 47.5 in. (1206mm)
Weight: 254 lbs (115kg)
The Diamatic™ BMG-435-115 grinder/polisher is a three-headed planetary machine designed for multi-purpose use on concrete, terrazzo and natural stone. It is ideal for the preparation of concrete surfaces prior to application of surface coatings, removal of epoxy and glue resins, or for polishing concrete for staining and decorative use.
Accepting a variety of tooling disks, grits and pads, the BMG-435-115 is highly versatile with a production capacity up to 300 sq.ft. per hour. The 1.75 hp motor runs on 115 volt power, readily available at most jobsites. This unit is perfect for the DIY enthusiast.
The compact size and weight make of this machine makes it easily maneuverable and great for smaller jobs and tight access areas. The grinding head detaches from the frame, disassembling easily, offering great portability in minimal space to and around the jobsite. Click here for literature.
FEATURES & BENEFITS:
- Three head planetary design for optimal multi-purpose use
- Accepts variety of tooling options for specific applications
- Compact size and weight so it maneuvers easily
- Ideal for smaller jobs and decorative uses
- Easy to disassemble and transport in minimal space
- Adjustable pivot handle for comfort of use with less fatigue
- Operates virtually dust-free connected to BDC-1216 or BDC-1324 dust collector