Grinding Width: 17 in. (432mm)
Tool Diameter: 6 in. (155mm)
Tooling Speed: 875 RPM
Motor Speed: 1750 RPM
Motor: 3 hp max.
Amperage: 13 A
Voltage: 230V, 1ø, 60 Hz
Power Cord: 50 ft.
Dust Hose Connection: 2 in. (51mm)Ø
Dimensions: L 43 in. (1092mm) x W 18 in.
(457mm) x H 53 in. (1346mm)
Weight: 253 lbs (115kg)
The new BMG-435WD-R is an ideal machine for preparing surfaces prior to new coatings. Perfect for removing old coatings or adhesive residues, to smooth or flatten concrete slabs including curled expansion joints, or to just simply remove unsightly surface imperfections. For decorative concrete applications, it is an ideal system for polishing concrete to a high shine or restoring old slabs for newer architectural finishes. The floating shroud with its brush skirt is an added feature for those critical polishing processes.
An excellent grinding and polishing unit for natural stone surfaces too, such as granite, marble or terrazzo, the BMG-435WD-R operates virtually dust free when connected to the proper Diamatic or Blastrac dust collector and can be used wet or dry to accommodate most every abrasive polishing technique and discipline.
The BMG-435WD-R becomes more efficient with employment of the new Diamag system of plates and polishing diamonds. With three diamond disks that rotate in a planetary motion, this reliable quality machine is a great choice for the professional surface-prep contractor demanding outstanding results from a compact unit. Click here for literature sheet.
FEATURES & BENEFITS:
- Three head planetary design
- Separate drive system for main drum and planetary disks
- Heavy-duty, professional machine
- Can be used wet or dry
- Grinding head detaches for easier portability in smaller vehicles
- Virtually dust free when connected to BDC-1324 or BDC-1330 dust collector
- Ideal for small to medium sized jobs such as residential applications, small businesses, schools, clinics, and restaurants
- Pivot handle for comfortable use and ease of transport or storage