BMG-735 ULTRAPRO Grinder/Polisher/Milling
The new BMG-735 ULTRAPRO is an ideal machine for preparing surfaces prior to new coatings, like to remove old coatings or adhesive residues, to smooth or flatten concrete slabs including curled expansion joints, or to just simply remove unsightly surface imperfections. For decorative concrete applications, it is an ideal system for polishing concrete to a high shine or restoring old slabs for newer architectural finishes. The floating shroud with brush skirt is an added feature for those types of processes.
An excellent machine for grinding and polishing natural stone surfaces such as granite, marble or terrazzo, the BMG-735 ULTRAPRO operates virtually dust free when connected to the proper Diamatic or Blastrac dust collector and has the option to be used wet or dry to accommodate most every abrasive polishing technique and discipline.
The BMG-735 ULTRAPRO becomes more efficient with employment of the new Diamag plates and a variety of polishing diamonds. Utilizing a system of three diamond disks that rotate in planetary motion, this heavy-duty machine is a must for those high demand jobs of the professional surface-prep contractor. Get maximum results from this new maximum polishing machine.
Grinding Width: 29 in. (737mm)
Tool Diameter: 9 in. (240mm)
Motor: 17HP Electric Motor
Amperage: 32/63 A
Power: 230/480V, 3ø, 60 Hz
Power Cord: 50 ft. 6/4 cable
Dust Hose Connection: 3 in. (76mm)
Dimensions: L 81 in. (2057mm) x W 29 in.
(737mm) x H 46 in. (1168mm)
Weight: 740 lbs (336kg)
FEATURES & BENEFITS:
- Three head planetary design
- Highly Balanced
- Separate drive system for main drum and
- Heavy-duty, industrial machine
- Virtually dust free when connected to a BDC-3140LP or a BDC-1330LLP dust collector
- Variable speed control
- Can be used wet or dry
- Ideal for large jobs such as malls airports, hotels, schools, hospitals, and food prep industries
- Ergonomic trigger pull handle for operation and transport/protection
- Built in surge protection for VFD low voltage
- Engineered to work with DiaMag magnetic plate system
- Dual shroud for dust pick up
- Oversized wheels
- Panel box protection
MACHINE SPECIFIC ACCESSORIES AND OPTIONS
|E12454||Wheel Transport Kit|
|BG200993-1||Bolt On Plates|