BMG-780RS ULTRAPRO Remote Control
The new BMG-780RS ULTRAPRO Remote Control Grinder is the ideal machine to prepare surfaces prior to new coatings, like removal of old coatings or adhesive residues, to smooth or flatten concrete slabs including curled expansion joints, or to just simply remove unsightly surface imperfections. For decorative concrete applications, it is an ideal system for polishing concrete to a high shine or restoring old slabs for newer architectural finishes. The floating shroud with brush skirt is an added feature for those types of processes.
The unit also comes standard with a weight kit for proper weight distribution during grinding and polishing. There is also a wheel kit for transport available that makes it easy to mobilize the machine.
Grinding Width: 30" (762mm)
Tool Diameter: 9"
Motor Power: 23HP Electric Motor
Power: 230/480v, 3o, 60HZ
Amperage: 32/63 Amp
Head Pressure: 700-800 lbs.
Dust Hose Connection: 3"
Dimensions: 83" L x 31" W x 49" H
Weight: 1245 lbs. (564.72 kg)
FEATURES & BENEFITS:
- Three head planetary design
- New frame design and components
- Heavy-duty, high production industrial machine
- Variable Speed Control
- Can be used wet or dry
- New oversized wheels
- Virtually dust free when connected to BDC-3140 dust collector
- Dual wheel motors allow for precise speed control
- High Tech Remote Control unit for operation of all controls
- Low to no operation vibration and fatigue
- Ergonomic trigger pull handle for operation and transportation
- Battery system drive fro transport and mobilizing
- Built in surge protection for VFD on low voltage
- Adjustable weights for control of grinding pressure
MACHINE SPECIFIC ACCESSORIES AND OPTIONS
|E12454||Wheel Transport Kit|
|DIA-RIGID-780||Rigid Head Assembly|
|BG200993-1||Bolt On Plates|
|E10240/E10240/SW||Bush Hammer/Milling Option|