Quick Release Diamonds & Plates
Diamond polishing simply made easier, that is the beauty of DiaMag® Click & Grind. The unique DiaMag® quick-release-system is the key. High grade industrial diamonds are tooled to mate with precision alignment pins on our special adaptor plates. High-strength rare earth magnets are manufactured into the DiaMag® plates to securely hold the diamond segments in place. With a simple “click” the diamonds mount onto the plates via the special alignment pins and grinding or polishing is ready to begin.
DiaMag® plates are designed to fit popular floor polishing and grinding machines, and once they are attached, eliminate the need for any tools to change or replace diamond tooling or polishing dots. Simple hand and finger leverage can remove the segments. This user friendly and time-saving system helps save unnecessary wear and tear on the diamonds from possible tool damage. DiaMag® diamonds are manufactured in soft-bond, medium-bond, and hard-bond in grits ranging from 18/20 to 120/150. Grit identification is simplified through a simple color coding. Currently, four DiaMag® adaptor plates are available.
Click & Grind your way to a successfully polished floor with the innovation of DiaMag®. Click here for literature sheet.
Easy Steps for Success
- Select the appropriate DiaMag plate for your grinding machine.
- Choose the proper bond diamond for your floor grinding needs.
- Conventionally mount the DiaMag plates to your machine.
- Align the DiaMag diamonds to the pins on the plate, and the
magnets will quickly grab the diamonds, and “click” into place.
- The operator is now ready to begin the grinding or polishing process.
- For additional polishing steps, simply remove the diamonds by
hand and attach the next series of diamonds.
- Save time with DiaMag Click & Grind to achieve your successful finish.