Pad Diameter: 21 in. (53 cm)
Pad Speed: 2100 RPM
Motor: 17hp, electric start
Fuel Tank: 20 lb. (9.1kg) LPG, with and 80% safety fill capacity
Power Cord: n/a
Dust Hose Connection: n/a
Dimensions: L:66in. (167.4cm)/
W:69 in. (175.3cm)/H:43in. (109.2cm)
Weight: 301 lbs.
The Diamatic propane micro polisher MPS-1721 is a versatile surface preparation tool for concrete and terrazzo stone surfaces. It is the ideal tool for micso polishing large areas to a high luster shine, expecially when utilizing the Diamatic ULTRAFLOR process. It is the best choice for enhancing and finishing new floors or restoring and rejuvenating old slabs to achieve architectural grade finishes.
The MPS-1721 has a a durbale, cast aluminum alloy housing with a powder-coat finish to resist oxi-dation. Powere by a dependable , electric start 17 hp twin-V Kawasaki engine, they deliver an excellent performance and produces 2100 RPM to the 21 inch balanced pad driver. The 20 lb. propane cylinder offers plenty of run time and ease of refill/replacement and is EPA and UL approved.
Operator is easily informed of engine performance, emissions and maintenance intervals with wthe onboard hour meter and control-panel lights. The keyed ignition switch secures authorized use.
Utilizing Diamatic's FLOR-GRIT Micro Polishing Pads, they are excellent machines for use in large retail stores, offices, institutional buildings, sports complexes, warehouse stores and automobile dealerships.
FEATURES & BENEFITS:
- Dependable, powerful engine will maintain speed under heavy loads
- Low engine-oil shutdown protects engine and reduces repair costs
- Rugged cast aluminum alloy housing
- Adjustable head weight up to 85lbs.
- Flexible pad driver follows contour of uneven floors
- Ideal for large jobs such as airports, malls, hotels and schools
- Ergonomically comfortable handle reduces operator fatigue