Pad Diameter: 27 in. (68cm)
Pad Speed: 1500 RPM
Motor: 17 hp, electric start
Fuel Tank: 20 lb. (9.1kg) LPG, with an 80% safety fill capacity
Power Cord: n/a
Dust Hose Connection: n/a
Dimensions: L:59 in. (149.9cm)/ W29 in. (74cm)/
H43 in. (109.2cm)
Weight: 323 lbs.
The Diamatic™ MPS-1727 propane micro polisher is a versatile surface preparation tool for concrete and terrazzo stone surfaces. It is the ideal tool for micro polishing large areas to a high luster shine, especially when utilizing the Diamatic Ultra-Flor™ Process. It is the best choice for enhancing and finishing new floors or restoring and rejuvenating old slabs to achieve architectural grade finishes.
The MPS-1727 has a durable cast aluminum alloy housing with a powder-coat finish to resist oxidation. Powered by a dependable, electric-start 17 hp twin-V Kawasaki engine, it delivers excellent performance and produces 1500 rpm for the 27 inch balanced, pad driver . The 20 lb. propane cylinder offers plenty of run time and ease of refill/replacement and is EPA and UL approved.
Operator is easily informed of engine performance, emissions, and maintenance intervals with the on board hour meter and control-panel lights. The keyed ignition switch secures authorized use.
Utilizing Diamatic’s Flor-Grit™ Micro Polishing Pads, the MPS-1727 is an excellent machine for use in large retail stores, offices, institutional buildings, sports complexes, warehouse stores, and automobile dealerships.
FEATURES & BENEFITS:
- Dependable, powerful engine will maintain speed under heavy loads
- Low engine-oil shutdown protects engine and reduces repair costs
- Rugged cast aluminum alloy housing
- Adjustable head weight up to 85 lbs
- Flexible pad driver follows contour of uneven floors
- Ideal for large jobs such as airports, malls, hotels, and schools
- Ergonomically comfortable handle reduces operator fatigue