Shipping Policy for
Blastrac®, Diamatic® and Sawtec® Products
This document is to be used as a guide for Return policies, Shipping policies and other procedures for Diamatic® products.
- Diamatic® warrants its products against defects in material and workmanship under normal and proper use. See Diamatic® Warranty Policy. This does not include expendable parts such as, but not limited to, blades, blast wheel, wear plates, liners and seals.
- The obligation under this Return is strictly limited to the replacement or repair, at Diamatic®’s option, of machines and does not include the cost of transportation, loss of operating time, or labor.
- This Return does not apply to failure occurring as a result of abuse, misuse, negligence, corrosion, erosion, normal wear and tear, alterations or modifications made to the machine without express written consent of Diamatic®.
return parts or for warranty consideration, please call Diamatic® Customer
Service at 800-256-3440. Your customer service representative will
obtain the necessary information to complete the Diamatic® Returned
Merchandise Authorization (RMA) Form. Diamatic® will then send the RMA form
to the customer authorizing the return of the parts for warranty
evaluation. The parts must be received within sixty (60) days following
the RMA origination date or the warranty claim will be denied. Once the
parts are received they will be evaluated for warranty.
If the customer cannot wait for the evaluation/replacement of the parts during this process, the customer must issue a new purchase order to Diamatic® for the replacement parts before they can be shipped. Once the evaluation process is complete and parts are deemed a valid warranty claim, a credit will be issued against this invoice.
- Written authorization to return merchandise must first be obtained from Diamatic®.
- Diamatic® reserves the right to inspect and make the final decision on any merchandise returned.
There is a restocking fee of 25% on all returned items.
- Diamatic® offers no Return with respect to accessories, including but not limited to, engines, motors, batteries, tires and any other parts not manufactured by us but which the original manufacturer warrants.
- Diamatic® reserves the right to make product changes or improvements without prior notice and without imposing any obligation upon itself to install the same on its products previously sold.
- Diamatic® reserves the right to establish specific Return/Warranty terms for used or demo machines on an individual transaction basis. Invoices covering such merchandise will clearly state the provisions of the applicable Return for each specific transaction.
- WE DO NOT AUTHORIZE ANY PERSON, REPRESENTATIVE OR SERVICE OR SALES OUTFIT TO MAKE ANY OTHER RETURN OR TO ASSUME FOR US ANY LIABILITY IN CONNECTION WITH THE SALE OF OUR PRODUCTS OTHER THAN THOSE CONTAINED HEREIN.
- UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES SHALL Diamatic® BE LIABLE TO CUSTOMER OR ANY OTHER PERSON FOR ANY DIRECT, INCIDENTAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES RESULTING FROM THE USE OF THE PRODUCT OR ARISING OUT OF ANY BREACH OF ANY RETURN OR FOR ANY SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OF ANY CHARACTER, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATIONS, DAMAGES FOR ANY LOSS OF GOODWILL, WORK STOPPAGE, OR ANY AND ALL OTHER COMMERCIAL DAMAGES OR LOSSES.
- Diamatic® MAKES NO OTHER WARRANTIES, EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE WITH RESPECT TO THE Diamatic® PRODUCTS SOLD PURSUANT THERETO.
- It is the policy of Diamatic® to provide reliable shipments at a reasonable cost to the company and its customers. The following is the policy for freight charges and criteria:
- All orders for Machinery and/or Steel Shot are shipped freight collect or third party billed.
- Expedite fee of $35 will be added to all orders requiring next day and second day shipments
- There is a restocking fee of 25% on all returned orders.
- Customer will pay freight for all Drop Shipment orders for parts and consumables
- Diamatic® reserves right to combine multiple prepaid freight orders for a single shipment.
international orders and shipments are final and freight collect or third
Diamatic® will not take back any product shipped outside of the USA or Canada.
If a shipment is determined to be "freight allowed" and a customer requests a specified carrier that is more costly than the Diamatic®Preferred carrier, the customer will be charged all additional freight costs.