Cleaning Path: 13.5 in. (335mm)
Blade Diameter: 10 in. (254mm)
Drum Speed: 3,600 RPM
Drum Motor: 15 hp
Voltage: 460V, 3 ø, 50/60 Hz
Drive Motor: 2 hp
Dust Hose Connection: 3 in. (76mm) Ø
Dimensions: L 59 in. (1498mm) x W 24 in. (609mm) x H 37.5 in. (952mm)
Weight: 895 lbs (406kg) excluding drum
The new Diamatic™ BMC-335EHY-R surface shaver is a super-duty machine designed for the most demanding jobs. With variable speed, for-_ward and reverse, this heavy-weight performer can be maneuvered or driven without the shaving drum engaged. An easy-lift system lowers and raises the drum and fine-height adjustments are stayed in position with controls at the top of the machine.
The self-propelled BMC-335HY-R is user friendly and the controls are at the perfect working position. Two independent hydraulic motors offer adjustable feed speed and the unique drive system works through a pedestal mechanism.
Utilize different blades for varying applications on surfaces such as concrete, stone, or asphalt. This machine is ideal for removal of hard top layers from soft floors or for line stripe removal.
The housing is sealed completely with rubber gaskets and when connected to the BDC-3140P dust collector, the BMC-335 offers virtually dust-free operation.
Contractors will appreciate the quality and durability of the new BMC-335EHY-R surface shaver.
FEATURES & BENEFITS:
- Heavy weight for increased tool performance
- Self-propelled, variable speed forward and reverse
- Separate drive and drum motors
- Versatile tooling options for job specific applications
- Easy-lift drum system and fine-height adjustment controls
- Safely drive without drum engaged
- Operates virtually dust-free when connected to the BDC-3140P dust collector.