LYNX POLISHING PADS
LYNX Resin Fiber Pads were made to increase production on concrete overlayment surfaces when an applicator is looking to polish or rejuvenate the floor with one system.
- LYNX Pads are available in grits of 50-3000.
- LYNX Pads are available in 7, 9, 11, 12, and 15"
- LYNX Pads can be run wet or dry.
- LYNX Pads are high density long life and made to hold up under the weight and RPM's of todays machines.
- LYNX Pads will produce a polished floor with high DOI and can bring the shine and reflectivity back to existing floors.
- They are designed to fit under the Diamatic BMG series of grinders as well as fitting other brands in the field.
- Production ranges from 10,000-20,000 sq. feet depending on grit and application.
- LYNX Pads are made to rejuvenate existing, new concrete slabs and polishing all types of overlay material.
- Uses a flexible Velcro pad holder with 3/8" of rubber underneath to allow the best possible contact with the floor.
2018 Year of the LYNX Promotion
Buy LYNX Pads in 2018 and get rewarded 2.5%* of your purchases
Free conversion plates with orders of $5000 or more of any tooling combination, including special full round foam Velcro holder for increased flexibility.
Available for DIAMATIC ULTRAPRO, SASE, HTC, HUSQY, CPS, and others.
LYNX Pads for Diamatic BMG-535 and BMG-555
|DIA-LYNXPLATE-5||Velcro Foam Backing Pad|
LYNX Pads for Diamatic BMG-735 and BMG-780
|DIA-LYNXPLATE-7||Velcro Foam Backing Pad|
LYNX Pads for Diamatic BMG-735P-XL
LYNX Pads for HTC / SASE AND HUSQVARNA MACHINES
|DIA-LYNXPLATE-HTCSASE||Velcro Foam Backing Pad for Lynx Pads HTC SASE|
|DIA-LYNXPLATE-HSQ||Velcro Foam Backing Pad for Lynx Pads Husqvarna 820|
|DIA-LYNX1150||SASE PDG 8000 and HTC 800/850/950 50 grit|
|DIA-LYNX11200||SASE PDG 8000 and HTC 800/850/950 200 grit|
|DIA-LYNX11400||SASE PDG 8000 and HTC 800/850/950 400 grit|
|DIA-LYNX11800||SASE PDG 8000 and HTC 800/850/950 800 grit|
|DIA-LYNX111500||SASE PDG 8000 and HTC 800/850/950 1500 grit|
|DIA-LYNX113000||SASE PDG 8000 and HTC 800/850/950 3000 grit|