WEBINAR SERIES - ONLINE CLASSES
Our online webinars offer a number of specific topics for concrete professionals. These webinars are scheduled directly with the program director [email protected].
- ULTRAFLOR RE-CERTIFICATION This webinar is for already certified installers only. If you have an already expired certificates or need your annual re-certification.
- OSHA Silica Rule Overview This webinar is an overview of the new OSHA Silica rule and explains the requirements for OSHA compliance. Diamatic is not affiliated with OSHA and does not offer any certification with this course, it is educational only.
- ULTRAFLOR MAINTENANCE This webinar is designed to give the owner or contractor a look at proper guidelines for maintaining polished concrete flooring.
- EQUIPMENT & DIAMONDS This webinar is an overview of Diamatic equipment and diamond tooling.
- SURFACE REFINEMENT This webinar talks about surface refinement and the key measurements used to quantify and measure a polished concrete surface.
- SILEX RE-CERTIFICATION This webinar is for already certified installers only. If you have an already expired certificates or need your annual re-certification.
AIA CES Train the Trainer Webinar
This is a one hour webinar to train specific installers or architectural representatives to present to architects for our AIA CES Presentation on ground and polished concrete. Attendees must hold a current ULTRAFLOR certification and contact the program director to schedule a session. [email protected]