WEBINAR SERIES - ONLINE CLASSES
Our online webinars offer a number of specific topics for concrete professionals. These webinars are scheduled directly with the program director [email protected]. Topics include:
- ULTRAFLOR RE-CERTIFICATION This webinar is for already certified installers only that have expired certificates or need their annual re-certification.
- OSHA Silica Rule overview. This webinar is an overview of the new OSHA Silica rule and explains the requirements for OSHA compliance. Diamatic is not affiliated with OSHA and does not offer any certification with this course, it is educational only.
- ULTRAFLOR MAINTENANCE. This webinar is designed to give the owner or contractor a look at proper guidelines for maintaining polished concrete flooring.
- EQUIPMENT & DIAMONDS. This webinar is an overview of Diamatic equipment and diamond tooling.
- SURFACE REFINEMENT. This webinar talks about surface refinement and the key measurements used to quantify and measure a polished concrete surface.
AIA CES PROGRAM
This is a credited AIA CES program for professional architects. This course is based on industry standards and relevant information. The presentation offers information not found in typical presentations. The level of educational content in this presentation is of the highest level. Our course developer is a voting member on 2 - ACI committees. He is currently the chair person for ACI 310 R13 which deals directly with the subject matter and future industry developments. The course is a one-hour program and offers 1 CEU credit.
- Understand the definition of ground and polished concrete
- Understand the type of equipment required for these projects
- Understand basic diamond tooling
- Understand how to specify ground and polished concrete
- Understand densifying chemicals and stain protection
- Understand coloring systems for ground and polished concrete
- Understand basic mix design requirements for polished concrete
- Understand maintenance for ground and polished concrete
- Understand sustainable contributions for ground and polished concrete
Download Webinar Flyer