Training Designed by Industry Experts
The Diamatic® Training Programs have been designed by teaching professionals in our industry. Here at Diamatic®, we teach only industry relevant cutting edge technologies. Our efforts are coordinated and run by industry leading trainer Clark Branum, who has more than 35 years experience in the concrete industry. Our support staff has extensive experience in the polishing and equipment industry. Our main focus is helping the installers understand the science behind the products and the process. We combine rich multi-media presentations with hands-on experience at all levels, so our Network of Installers is second to none in our industry. Come and train with the best and see why the Diamatic® Training Programs are a cut above the rest. Our certification programs are designed to be re-certified annually to stay on top of ever changing technologies and to assure the utmost training opportunities in our industry and product.
TRAINING AND CERTIFICATION OPPORTUNITIES
- ULTRAFLOR® TRAINING - GAIN ACCESS TO ARCHITECTURAL SUPPORT AND RESOURCES
- ULTRAFLOR® PLATINUM CERTIFICATION CLASS - BECOME A RETAIL PROJECT INSTALLER FOR DIAMATIC MANAGEMENT
- ULTRAFLOR® ELITE CERTIFICATION CLASS - BECOME A TOP LEVEL INSTALLER
- SILEX SYSTEM® TRAINING - INTRO TO WET POLISHING COLLOIDAL SILICA TECHNOLOGY
- SILEX SYSTEM® ELITE CERTIFICATION - BECOME A TOP LEVEL INSTALLER
- SILEX SYSTEM® PLATINUM CERTIFICATION CLASS - BECOME RETAIL PROJECT INSTALLER FOR DIAMATIC MANAGEMENT
- VELOX POWER TROWEL® AND SILEX SYSTEM® TRAINING CLASS - LEARN TO RUN THE DIAMATIC® VELOX POWER TROWEL® FOR CONCRETE POLISHING WITH THE SILEX SYSTEM®
- AIA COURSE CREDIT WEBINAR: RECEIVE CEU’s OR BECOME AN AIA CEU PRESENTER BY TAKING THIS COURSE
- ULTRAFLOR RE-CERTIFICATION WEBINAR - FOR CURRENT PLATINUM OR ELITE INSTALLERS THAT NEED TO UPDATE CERTIFICATES FOR SPECIFICATION WORK
- SILEX SYSTEM RE-CERTIFICATION WEBINAR - FOR CURRENT ELITE INSTALLERS THAT NEED TO UPDATE CERTIFICATES FOR SPECIFICATION WORK
- OSHA SILICOSIS WEBINAR LEARN - HOW TO PROPERLY HANDLE THE NEW OSHA RULING
Meet Your Trainer: Clark Branum
Clark Branum is the ULTRAFLOR® Program Manager and Trainer for Diamatic USA. Branum has logged more than 30 years in the concrete industry.
He began his career in the Seattle area spending more than 24 years as flatwork finisher. He has worked throughout the Northwest including Alaska. He went on to develop and conduct distributor and contractor training programs for Brickform Products in the United States and internationally, Serving as they’re Technical Director.
Branum serves on the board of directors of the Decorative Concrete Council of the American Society of Concrete Contractors (ASCC) and is a member of the American Concrete Institute (ACI). He is currently serving on two ACI committees: 601-D Certification Committee for Decorative Concrete Finishers and C-310 Design and Construction Practices for Decorative Concrete.
He also is a lecturer at Cal State Chico for the CIM (Concrete Industry Management Program), and works on projects with the students as much as his time will allow.
He has been a regular speaker at the World of Concrete and he has worked on projects worldwide including; Hong Kong Disney, Venetian Macao, and Top City Beijing China. He currently resides in the Seattle area with his family.