WEBINAR SERIES – ONLINE CLASSES
Our online webinars offer a number of specific topics for concrete professionals. These webinars are scheduled directly with the program director Clark.Banum@DiamaticUSA.com.
- ULTRAFLOR RE-CERTIFICATION This webinar is for already certified installers only. If you have an already expired certificates or need your annual re-certification.
- OSHA Silica Rule Overview This webinar is an overview of the new OSHA Silica rule and explains the requirements for OSHA compliance. Diamatic is not affiliated with OSHA and does not offer any certification with this course, it is educational only.
- ULTRAFLOR MAINTENANCE This webinar is designed to give the owner or contractor a look at proper guidelines for maintaining polished concrete flooring.
- EQUIPMENT & DIAMONDS This webinar is an overview of Diamatic equipment and diamond tooling.
- SURFACE REFINEMENT This webinar talks about surface refinement and the key measurements used to quantify and measure a polished concrete surface.
ULTRAFLOR® is the only comprehensive polished concrete system with a detailed written process specification for all aspects of a polished concrete installation supported by a full line of high-performance products and equipment backed by a complete system warranty. This first and one-of-a-kind polished concrete system incorporates proper substrate preparation, high-performance concrete toppings, concrete treatments, finishing treatments and all aspects of the mechanical process. The result is the ultimate polished concrete floor with outstanding environmental benefits that extends the life of a concrete floor well beyond other polishing processes.
AIA CES Provider
DIAMATIC USA is proud to be an AIA CES Provider with American Institute of Architects. We are set up to deliver our educational programs with a traditional face to face program or through our Webinar system for AIA Distance learning. Coming soon we will have an online multi-media program that can be accessed by any computer day or night. Our current educational program is on Architectural Ground & Polished Concrete. A link to the summary of the learning objectives can be found below as well as on our training page along with a registration form to participate in one of our online webinars.
AIA CES Train the Trainer Webinar
This is a one hour webinar to train specific installers or architectural representatives to present to architects for our AIA CES Presentation on ground and polished concrete. Attendees must hold a current ULTRAFLOR certification.
AIA CES PROGRAM
This is a credited AIA CES program for professional architects. This course is based on industry standards and relevant information. The presentation offers information not found in typical presentations. The level of educational content in this presentation is of the highest level. Our course developer is a voting member on 2 – ACI committees. He is currently the chair person for ACI 310 R13 which deals directly with the subject matter and future industry developments. The course is a one-hour program and offers 1 CEU credit.
- Understand the definition of ground and polished concrete
- Understand the type of equipment required for these projects
- Understand basic diamond tooling
- Understand how to specify ground and polished concrete
- Understand densifying chemicals and stain protection
- Understand coloring systems for ground and polished concrete
- Understand basic mix design requirements for polished concrete
- Understand maintenance for ground and polished concrete
- Understand sustainable contributions for ground and polished concrete
CONTACT OUR DIRECTOR OF TRAINING TO SCHEDULE A WEBINAR AT