ULTRA PRO SERIES BMG-2200
TRIPLE HEAD RIDE-ON FLOOR GRINDER FOR LARGE SURFACES
The Diamatic™ BMG-2200 nicknamed the RED BULL is a large scale ride-on floor grinding machine designed for large horizontal surfaces. With two front driven wheels and a swivel back wheel makes the machine very maneuverable on and outside jobsites.
The operator will work on a comfortable seat with arm rest on both sides, joysticks, pushbuttons and a touch screen. This makes the machine very effective and ergonomic to operate.
The three powerful BMG-780PRO grinding heads allows maximum coverage and effective pressure distribution and can be operated separately. With a changeable grinding speed, rotation direction, an independent suspension system and standard a changeable grinding pressure is this BMG-2200 perfect for every jobsite. The design with integrated powerful dust collecting system with HEPA 14 filter makes the
BMG-2200 dust arm and according OSHA regulations. This heavy duty dust collection system is equipped with an automatic pulse filter cleaning system, longopac system and is standard provided with a pre-separator.
|Motor Power:||83 HP (62kw)|
|Grinding Heads:||3x 20HP|
|Dust Collector:||17.4 HP|
|Maintenance:||3x 460V / 60HZ / 16A|
|Grinding Width:||86.86" (9x 9.45")|
|Weight:||6677 lbs. (3,035 kg)|
|Grinding Weight:||4565 lbs. (2075kg)|
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Designed for large horizontal surfaces
- Extremely maneuverable both on and off the jobsite
- Touch screen and joystick put the controls at the operators fingertips allowing for comfortable and ergonomic operation
- Three grinding heads for maximum coverage
- Variable speed control
- Independent suspension system
- Integrated dust extraction system meets OSHA regulations
- Dust extration system incorporates an automatic pulse filter cleaning system, pre-separator and longopac system.